Forensic Psychological Services
We provide forensic assessments and reports. A forensic assessment and report is based on the quality of the information that is accessed from multiple sources, including family, medical and mental health records, reports and files relating to any time served in detention, criminal records, employment records, psychological testing (where appropriate), school records (where appropriate), and other relevant information. The information gathered is combined with the relevant research to form an opinion that is useful and well supported. Psychcentral services which may be provided are:
1. Criminal Forensic
- Victims of crime
- Adult and juvenile homicide
- Competency issues
- Pre-sentencing and sentencing evaluations
- Violence risk/re-offending
- Malingering, lies, and deception
- Developmental evaluations
- Availability of psychological support for legal counsel
- Offender management
3. Family Forensic
Individualised fees for each service apply. Please contact us for further details.
2. Civil Forensic
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual harassment, hostile workplace issues,
- Impact from trauma
- Personal injury – WorkCover NSW, CTP
- Psychological autopsies
- Consequences from single event trauma
4. Consultation Services
- Review psychological evaluations, reports and case consultation
- Middle-eastern and / or Muslim issues in forensic settings
- Assessment and management of individuals at-risk of politically motivated violence
- Forensic emotions, deception, investigative interviewing, negotiations, and behavioural analysis
- Face and Emotions using the Facial Action Coding System (FACS), Psychophysiology of Emotion and the Brain, Attentiveness and Mindfulness, Techniques of linguistic persuasion and manipulation, Communication channels (face, voice, body, language, ANS), Forensic psychological tools and assessment
If you are looking for a specialist forensic psychologist in Sydney skilled with evidence-based assessment, diagnostic, and research driven mental health solutions, please use our enquiry form below and we will help recommend the best suited forensic psychologist for your needs. To make a booking, fill in the form here or give us a call us on 1300 856 779.
Have something on your mind?
If you have an enquiry, concern, or question, please feel free to contact us by filling out the form.
PsychCentral is a professional psychological and allied health service tailored to meet the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities. We conduct assessments, treatment plans and interventions for individuals, couples, and families in a variety of clinical, forensic, school, disability, and work-related settings.